Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
Q: How may symptoms are related to jinn possession? Are there any specific symptoms which relate to jinn possession? What are the causes of jinn attacks?
A: There are many symptoms related to jinn possession, and the following are the specific ones that individuals should monitor if they feel they have been afflicted by jinn possession :
- Sleeping alot
- Not sleeping at all
- Yawning all the time
- Seeing nightmares on a regular basis
- Seeing shadows around
- Hearing voices
- When a person loses full control of themselves and the jinn takes over his/her body
- Feeling someone is always following you
- Feeling like something/someone is stopping you from religious activities
There are also many causes of jinn attacks which individuals must avoid if they believe they have been afflicted. These include:
- Not staying in purity
- Going out in the state of impurity (especially after maghrib)
- Listening to music
- Going to inappropriate places (clubs/pubs)
- Spending unnecessary time in the bathroom/toilet
- Keeping pictures & photos of living things in the house
- Activities that please Iblees
- Not reading duas before sleeping/entering the toilet
During this time, we must always remember that the more we fear the jinn, the more they will continue to harm us. Therefore, we must put our full faith in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and believe that He (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will cure us.
May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) keep us in His protection at all times.
Checked & Approved by Molana Mohamed Aadil Saleh (Bradford, UK)