Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
Q: How can I increase my wealth? Is there a way to gain barakah in my income? Could you recommend an amal for this?
A: All praise is for Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) who increases our wealth and rizq.
In recent days, many individuals have been enquiring about a short ritual (wazifa) to increase their wealth or barakah in their wealth. The term barakah has been used in many different scenarios, for example we may say “Oh Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) give me barakah in my time/health/life/wealth” etc. Barakah actually means having the same amount of wealth, which is written in our taqdeer, but in a sense of abundance, so even though an individual gains the same amount of money, it will feel like alot. Barakah does not mean that an individual will become a millionaire over night, but it means to have enough wealth to survive in a sustainable way. For example, one brother is earning £200 a week but his outgoings are £220 per week due to some extra added responsibilities such as, parking fines, extra bills, car accidents, contents damage within his house etc. This will obviously impact his wealth and the barakah within his wealth. Therefore, below is a short amal to avoid or overcome these kinds of problems.
Firstly, it is recommended to check if you have nazr (evil eye) or any form of magic on yourself. If you have nazr (evil eye) which is stopping your income, then recite Surah Fatiha x7, Ayatul Kursi x7, 4 Kuls x7 and Durood e Ibrahim x7 twice or three times daily.
If you do not have nazr (evil eye) or magic, then this wazifa will In Shaa Allah improve your situation if one can perform it on a regular basis without missing any periods.
- Try to pray your Salah on time and always try to keep yourself in wudhu.
- After Fajar Salah, recite Surah Yaseen once.
- Then recite Durood Shareef x11 before and after and Surah Muzammil x11 in between.
- Another amal for increasing wealth is to recite Surah Waqiah after Maghrib Salah on a regular basis, without missing a day.
- Always try and take some money out for sadaqah as charity never reduces the wealth.
- Try to finish up any involvement of interest (riba) as Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and his Rasool (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) curses those who involve themselves in riba.
- Do not hurt your parents or disrespect them in any way as they are the key to your success; instead gain their duas and blessings and this will boost your wealth and barakah.
Finally, for the amal to increase your wealth, read the Quran verse below x229 every day for 41 days and you will notice a huge difference in your wealth.
If one sees a difference in their wealth after 41 days, then they should continue this amal regularly on a daily basis, even after the 41 days. I pray that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) increases your wealth and the barakah in your wealth for anyone reading and acting upon this post. Please remember my team and I in your duas aswell.
Checked & Approved by Molana Mohamed Aadil Saleh (Bradford, UK)