Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
In comparison to men, women and girls are greatly affected by evil eye. In this post, I will be offering some advice on the ways in which this can be reduced, when the following methods are used effectively.
- When changing clothes, one should recite:
This will aid in protecting one from the evil eye of Jinn or Shaytaan In shaa Allah.
2. When one enters the washroom, the head should be covered with a headscarf or a veil should be worn. Also, ensure that only a minimum and most necessary amount of clothing should be removed to relieve oneself. The Dua to enter the bathroom should be read, however if one has forgotten to do so, the Dua can still be recited in one’s heart.
3. At night time, when preparing for sleep, Ayatul Kursi should be read on both the house and bedroom door before they are closed and locked.
4. Before going to sleep, one should recite Surah Nas and Surah Falaq x3 and then blow on oneself.
5. One should always ensure to cover their hair and face as Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has given you this beauty, however you can still be afflicted by evil eye, even if someone looks at you with love.
Remember, that the most dangerous thing is evil eye – even more dangerous than black magic. In a Hadith, it is stated that evil eye can send one to the grave. Be careful about these issues and you will be safe from many difficulties.
Checked & Approved by Molana Mohamed Aadil Saleh (Bradford, UK)